[WriteLog] ve2lx update function

ve2lx ve2lx at sympatico.ca
Tue Dec 27 20:13:49 EST 2005

Hello Ron
Reading many WL group emails
I undesrtand that many of us do not clearly understand the update function.

I tought that the update function in WL file/web update data file
included the
AA5AU call sign data base and all other updates refered on WL web page.

I received an answer from AA5AU mentionning that is call sign data base is totaly independant and has to be updated separatly.

So Ron I beleive it would be a good idea to clearly identify each update sources ( not updated by that WL function ) because I have the feeling that many WL owner update only a part of all updates in contests!
Gilles   ve2lx