[WriteLog] sound card model suggestions again

Kevin der Kinderen kevin at kj4qf.net
Wed Dec 28 21:17:10 EST 2005

I second the SB16. It has always worked solid for me.

I also use an M-Audio 2496. Nice card, but no better than the SB16 for the
digital modes.

I do not recommend the SB Live!. I have had problems with it. I think
because it has all those fancy effects that it does something to the signal
- even when I've turned off the effects. Copy was always tougher with that
than the other cards.

Regards,
Kevin - K4VD

Kevin der Kinderen