[WriteLog] Extrapolating Data from WL logs?

Keith Regli keith at kregli.com
Wed Feb 2 00:05:12 EST 2005

WL won't do it, but if you export (to ADIF) a contest file that includes
state info, something that I've just been playing around with will give you
a band/mode breakdown of number of states.  It's intended for extracting WAS
type info from LOTW, but works on most ADIF files.  It's on my website under
LotWScan.

Keith Regli (K7KAR)
mailto:keith at kregli.com
http://www.kregli.com