[WriteLog] CW keying on LPT1 with XP

jduerbusch at charter.net jduerbusch at charter.net
Thu Feb 3 10:23:19 EST 2005

After reading there comments on the cw keying I decided to try it last night.  I had recently upgraded to Win/XP from Win98SE and I had been keying cw with WL on a comport.

Looking at the Port setup on WL all the LPT ports where grayed out.  After I ran the program Userport and re-booted I now have LPT1 and LPT3 open and both work fine CW keying my rig.

One note, the Writelog.ini file address for LPT1 ~ 3 need to be the same as what Windows has listed.

So bottomline is that it works fine.

But my other problem is that in DXBase2005 I can't get it to send CW from the LPT port, go figure??

Joe K0BX