[WriteLog] Audio Question, pt 3

Eric Rosenberg wd3q at starpower.net
Thu Feb 3 18:53:14 EST 2005

Third question.

My computer is a P3/600 (384mb memory - -the max I can fit on it) with
a Creative 128 PCI sound card and W2KPro.  The radio is a TT Orion.

I'm using WL v1.48F

I'm vexed by the CW decoder function.  I run 1 radio with one
output.  The sound card's line input is stereo, although the plug is
wired for one channel only (left).

In setting up WL, it will only let me decode stereo, and won't let me
get rid of the unused window (despite what is said on the K9JY
website).

- What have I missed in the setup?
- How do I get rid of the unused window?

Thanks in advance,

Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC