[WriteLog] RE: Radios keying up upon boot up

WI8W wi8w at wi8w.org
Fri Feb 4 10:34:04 EST 2005

Floyd,

You make some good points.  I agree with most of them but instead of
editing the registry (which could be dangerous if you do not know what
you are doing) or adding a switch to the interface box, it would be
easier and simpler to just turn the radio off when booting a computer
attached to it.  That was really the point of my original post.
Thanks

73

Thom WI8W