[WriteLog] RC2800PX interface?

Juergen Krumm DJ5JK at t-online.de
Tue Feb 8 03:29:00 EST 2005

"Len Morris VE3FJB" <lmorris at rock95.com> wrote:
> Hi guys, I seem to be stuck on this one. I have a RC2800PX rotator on Com 3,
> it works with Hyperterm. I have set it up under ports as Com 3 and as both
> RC2800PX or RC2800. Under Radios the Move to heading xxx is not grayed out,
> but when I select it, the rotator does not move.. Is there something else I
> am missing? Also I believe I saw somewhere (and of course can't find it now)
> there is a keyboard short cut to move the rotator..
> Any help would be appreciated..
>
> 73
> Len VE3FJB

Hi Len & group,

exactly the same situation here: RC2800PX rotator works fine with Hyperterm
and Swisslog, but no way to go with Writelog.
In an update note in Dec. 2004 (see below) Ron, K5DJ mentioned some fixes
including RC2800PX rotator control. Unfortunately the problem is still there
and we are still waiting for a fix.

73 de Joe, DJ5JK