[WriteLog] Using the RTTYlite CW.

Rick Graham rick.graham3 at verizon.net
Tue Feb 8 17:34:45 EST 2005

Hi again,

Am I missing something somewhere as I don't seem to be able to get to the
rttylite CW screen (or even the PSK one either. They are all greyed out.

I've tried several different choices in the mode, but haven't gotten the cw
or other than rtty modes to un-grey.

The CW does work in the other cw decoder in WL. Yes, I shut that one down
before trying to get to the rttylite one. If anyone has any ideas, I'd love
to hear from you.

Thanks,

73 DE AI3W, Rick