[WriteLog] Question according Bandmap and TRX-Control

DH5HV dh5hv at dh5hv.de
Sun Feb 13 15:59:15 EST 2005

Hello all.

During the PACC contest I found this funny thing:

Working on 40m I tried to click on a station in the bandmap.

The TRX, a FT1000D from YAESU, went to the correct QRG but changed the mode from LSB to CW !!!

Also when the station was not in the CW part of the 40m band !

I changed the bandmap details on 40m like this:
7.000-7030 CW
7030-7050 Digital
7050-7100 SSB

I save that in the Europe file and opened it again.

Restarting the bandmap or Writelog did not take any effect.

So when a station was spotted on 7085 and I was on LSB the TRX went to the QRG I clicked on but also changed the mode from LSB to CW !

Who can confirm that or how can I get it working ?

Jochen