[WriteLog] export ADIF

Rick Graham rick.graham3 at verizon.net
Sun Feb 13 21:34:09 EST 2005

Oops! Didn't change the Subject!

Hi all,

After a fun time with the WPX RTTY contest, it's time to get down to
business of exporting to my log program (DX4WIN).

When I export, all goes well EXCEPT WL doesn't export out the name of the
contest so that I can see what contest it was that I worked people in.

With my other contest software (N3FJP), it does export out the name of the
contest.

Am I missing something? I surely do not wish to go over my 400+ contacts and
append "WPX RTTY 2005" in them!

Thanks for any assistance.

BTW, WL performed seamlessly with the RTTY contest. I'm now closer to my
DXCC/RTTY and 5BDXCC. Not to bad for the bottom of the sunspot cycle! :)

73 DE AI3W, Rick