[WriteLog] RE: LPT ports on XP

Don Cassel ve3xd at rogers.com
Mon Feb 14 07:07:14 EST 2005

Rick,

I use a program called WL2DX4WIN found at
http://sp7ps.pl/sp7dqr/eng/index_en.html. Export an ADIF file from Writelog
and then use this software to convert it to DX4WINs format. In the process
you can add the contest name. It only takes a minunte to use and I do this
for all my contest logs.

73, Don VE3XD