[WriteLog] FW: VIRUS (Trojan.Downloader.Small-165) IN MAIL FROM YOU

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Mon Feb 14 22:16:22 EST 2005

Anyone suspecting a computer virus should take advantage of the free
security check at:

http://security.symantec.com/sscv6/default.asp?langid=ie&venid=sym

Takes maybe 30 minutes to run, but appears to be very thorough and uses up
to date virus definitions.

They also can do a vulnerability check. I recommend both for peace of mind.

Jerry W4UK