[WriteLog] Speeding up CW exchange

Garry Shapiro garry at ni6t.com
Wed Feb 16 17:09:10 EST 2005

I had previously tried it unsuccessfully on an existing WL file--the recent
CW Sprint, as a matter of fact. I just tried it with a new file and it
worked just fine. It did not care whether or not there were spaces, and it
entertained a five-string of >>>>> just fine.

Go figger. Thread closed.

Garry, NI6T