[WriteLog] IC-756PROIII Twin Peak Filter Observations

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 19 00:22:35 EST 2005

I am so impressed with the RTTY Twin Peak Filter in the PRO III, that I decided
to do some screenshots to show the results I've been getting.

http://rttycontesting.com/icom756proiii/icom_ic756proiii_tpf.htm

This is a short page showing different screenshots of the MMTTY RTTY display on
a weak RTTY signal using the TFP as compared to the standard 250 Hz RTTY filter.

No where in the ARRL's review of the PRO III does it mention the Twin Peak
Filter.  To me, it's the best feature of the radio.

73, Don AA5AU