[WriteLog] Packet etc

Les, VA7LC VA7LC at shaw.ca
Tue Feb 22 19:52:34 EST 2005

Sarcasm, the lowest form of wit.

Les, VA7LC
'
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: KI9A at aol.com
  To: VA7LC at shaw.ca
  Cc: writelog at contesting.com
  Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2005 4:11 PM
  Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Packet etc

  In a message dated 2/22/2005 5:55:45 P.M. Central Standard Time, VA7LC at shaw.ca writes:
    I think it's about time we got rid of packet, DX clusters, partial check
    databases etc. etc. and other crutches and became REAL radio operators.

  THATS RIGHT!

  While we are at it, lets get rid of towers, stacked yagi's, amplifiers, full wave loops, beverages, DSP, CW filters, electronic keyers, voice keyers, solid state rigs, antenna tuners, and computer controlled rigs/logging programs.

  A "real" radio operator needs nothing more than a spark gap transmitter &  little end fed zepp.

  73-Chuck KI9A