[WriteLog] Split on FT847

Richard L. King k5na at texas.net
Thu Feb 24 15:25:32 EST 2005

I cannot get WriteLog to set split mode or set the sub VFO frequency on a
Yaesu FT847.

I have tried this by clicking on spots that show a split frequency and that
sets the main VFO correctly, but it doesn't set split or the sub VFO.

I have tried the "-" key and entered a split frequency. This doesn't set
split mode and doesn't set the entered frequency in the sub VFO.

I tried putting a split entry into the band map and then clicked on it. It
sets the main VFO correctly but not the sub VFO or split.

Is this a Writelog oversight, a radio compatibility, or might I be doing
something wrong?

The main VFO frequency entry seems to be working fine.

Thanks.

73, Richard - K5NA

k5na at texas.net