[WriteLog] more on lpt antenna relay

Jerry Pixton jpixton at shentel.net
Fri Feb 25 13:57:34 EST 2005

Bob,

No where could I find any mention of what mode the printer port needs to be
in for Writelog to use either UserPort or DirectIO to talk to it. UserPort
may well have worked if I had thought to change the printer mode. Other
printer modes may also work. I have no idea what the PS/2 mode is?

I now have the mk-1100 keyer working along with the LPT1 port. So now to
install the rest of my radio apps yet again - I had just installed a new
160 Gbyte drive in January.

Jerry, W6IHG

At 07:41 AM 2/25/2005 -0600, Bob Naumann wrote:
>"And lo and behold it works."
>
>Imagine that.
>
>Congrats!
>
>73,