[WriteLog] WL & Microham-microkeyer

KI9A@aol.com KI9A at aol.com
Sat Feb 26 12:16:51 EST 2005

Hello all,

I just bought a new microham MK, and I am having a heck of a time getting  it
to function as a voice keyer..I am using WIN XP, so I bought the MK to do
this via USB.

I looked at the setup on WL, & saw the DVK column, which, for other  than XP,
uses LPT keying for the ports. MK uses a virtual serial port, so, how  the
heck do you set WL up to do this?

I can get WL to key the rig via F2,ect...but, can't get any audio output, I
am sure the soundcard is et up correct, the cables are right/good, but it
appears to be in the WL setup.

Any ideas before I try N1MM or another program?? I'd hate to stop using WL,
it is such a fine program...Jeez, I'd hate to go back to the MFJ  keyer.....

73-Chuck KI9A