[WriteLog] RigExpert/ Writelog/ 1000Mp

Harvey Hiller, K6QK hhiller1 at san.rr.com
Sun Feb 27 23:28:31 EST 2005

Please excuse the slight off topic nature of my post but I feel it's best
to broadcast this request for information with as much information as
possible to facilitate a successful outcome in as short a time as possible.

I'm running a home brew 2.8ghz PC with XP Home ed.  up to date on all
releases and patches.  The tranceiver is a FT-1000MP and is interfaced to
my computer via a RigExpert.  I'm trying to get WriteLog 10.52F to function
as a voice keyer via the RigExpert.  The CAT function is working
effectively as is the PTT.  I've been following K9JY's web site very
closely with mixed results.  Yes the rig keys when a function key is
pressed and yes the F1 CQ message is played but only through the computers
speaker but not through the rig.  I've tried various permutation and
combinations through the port setup on Writelog but no cigar

Is there any great one out there with the knowledge and wisdom to make this
jewel play before next week-end.  If best explained by phone send you
number (stateside pls) and best time to get together.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

73,
Harv
K6QK