[WriteLog] Writelog SSB message setup

KI9A@aol.com KI9A at aol.com
Mon Feb 28 20:56:07 EST 2005

Jeez,

I finally got the new microkeyer setup to work with WL, just ignorance on  my
part with getting everything right!

Now, the final stage...I can't get WL to record on the fly with the F keys.
I can record a message, & save it to writelog/wavefiles as a .wav file, but,
under cw/ssb message set up, I try to find it, & all I get is a .wl file
deal. I doesn't see the .wav file. Now, I know this is most likely basic
comperter stuff for some of you, but, not I. How can I get the files to play? by  the
way, I do have all of the audio settings correct on the microham router
software, that I am sure of! (TKS JOSEF!)

Any ideas would be appreciated, & any help that leads me to curing this  will
be rewarded by a cold beer at Dayton!

73-Chuck ki9a