[WriteLog] ARRL Rtty Setup- What did I miss?

Richard Zalewski dick.w7zr at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 16:09:20 EST 2005

Had a great time again using writelog/mmtty in the recent test.  One
problem I had was that when a call was displayed in the rtty window, I
would click on it.  It would then appear in the call section of the
entry window but the cursor would immediately jump to the report area.
 This caused me to have to tab until I got back to the call area again
before I could hit the enter key to send the station's call sign and
report.  Consequently I wound up putting in 95% of the calls manually.
 What did I not do correctly?
--
Tnx es 73
Dick W7ZR