[WriteLog] frustrated

Mike Fulcher kc7v at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 14 21:30:47 EST 2005

I am using Win XP Pro with the Super Combo Keyer 1.  I have install
Userport and put these instructions in the WL.ini file:

LPT1=0x378
CW_ON_PIN1=1

It usually takes several tries to get the LPT1 to be active (not greyed
out).  But each time I select LPT1 for CW, I get the dreaded MFC Writelog
application error and the program crashes.  I have a straight through 25
pin connector from the SCK1 to the LPT1 port on the computer.

Any ideas on what I am missing here?

Thanks,

Mike

Mike Fulcher
kc7v at earthlink.net
One of the "VOODUDES"
VooDoo Contest Group
      7J1AEN, KC6MF, ZF2MF, ZC4MF, 5V7MF, TY5MF, 9G5MF
      CN2MF, XT2MF, XX9MF, 5U7MF
FOC 1634
http://home.earthlink.net/~kc7v