[WriteLog] LPT and serial Ports under XP Pro?

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Wed Jan 26 14:13:49 EST 2005

Thanks to all that responded off-line. My motherboard serials worked FB
upon startup. The LPT relay control is working now, courtesy of the
UserPort freeware mentioned on the WL website per instructions provided by
Randy there.

I haven't gotten my extra Serials (on a cheapie CompUSA card 2S1P #271773)
working yet in spite of several install/uninstall etc sequences with
old/new/current? drivers. Maybe later...

Networking WL questions tomorrow(?)

Jerry W4UK