[WriteLog] Trouble installing MMTTY Plug-in

Jerry Pixton jpixton at shentel.net
Thu Jan 27 12:49:59 EST 2005

All,

I am rebuilding my main hf radio computer before the big move. Installed
new Hard Drive, loaded Win XP, Service pack 2, all the critical Windows
updates, Writelog 10.50D (the version I have been currently on) and MMTTY
1.64 full and then copied in the 1.65 executable. But when I go to install
the MMTTY plug-in for Writelog version 1.13 I get a "Component Transfer
Error" window that says "Catastrophic Error" and the installer quits!

I have tried executing the installer from various directories, with my
Virus checker and Firewall turned off and even re-downloaded the file, all
to no avail. Writelog seem to be running ok and MMTTY stand-alone runs ok.

I have done this installation many times, as recently as several weeks ago
on a 2nd computer I wanted to try during the RU. Never a problem.

What am I forgetting to do?????

Jerry, W6IHG
Dr. Jerry R. Pixton, PIXOS Designs LLC
jpixton at shentel.net