[WriteLog] IC-751A Band Change Problem

Tony Casciato ai9x at arrl.net
Mon Jul 4 14:13:30 EDT 2005

Hello everyone,
 I'm trying to figure out how to use Writelog to change bands with my
Icom 751A. The radio interface is a PIEXX UX-14PX board, and I am able
to communicate with the rig using COM1, 4800 baud and the IC-751
setting. When I try to change bands with Alt-F1 or Alt-F2, the program
shows the change, then switches back to where the rig is; direct
frequency/mode entry doesn't work either.
 I have had the interface for a while, and it does work correctly with
TRLog doing band changes or direct frequency entry.

I've searched the archives, but nothing on band changes. Version 10.54C.

Thanks!
Tony, AI9X