[WriteLog] WL S&P plus Run modes?

Blake M. n4gi at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Jul 10 19:58:31 EDT 2005

Dennis Mowers wrote:

>3.  I keep my fingers on the keyboard as much as possible during
>running.  I use a keyboard with a Mouse wheel to tune the receiver for
>off frequency callers.  There needs to be a way to return the receiver
>to the CQ frequency when the next CQ is iniatated.  I do it now by
>hitting  the F12 key (return to 0.0 KHz).  We need a % command to place
>in the CQ message to do this automatically.

Something close is already there:

 From the CW/SSB message help menu-
"[% followed by] the letter “O”
The RIT is cleared on the connected radio (if its radio interface
supports this function)."

I've found it works better at the end of a "tnx, qrz" message. If it's
in the CQ message and I'm running without CQ's, I can end up listening
too far away from my TX freq.

73,
Blake N4GI

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0527-2, 07/08/2005
Tested on: 7/10/2005 7:58:34 PM