[WriteLog] WL S&P plus Run modes?

Alfred J. Frugoli (KE1FO) afrugoli at verizon.net
Mon Jul 11 15:34:10 EDT 2005

While typing is not my downfall, my cw copying skills and my station
are.  I'm rarely blessed with operating from a station/location that my
rate is high enough to warrant keeping my hands that close to the home
row.  Frankly, the extra 1/10 second it takes to reach over to the
insert key, or enter, doesn't make any difference in my overall score -
even after "all those q's".

If additional features can be added without effecting the ease of use
for the casual/occational contester, then I'm all for it.

73 de Al, KE1FO

G3SJJ wrote:

>Exactly, how about CM=1 to enable it, Crutch Mode
>
>Chris G3SJJ

73 de Al, KE1FO
www.ke1fo.info

--