[WriteLog] NCCC NS Thursday Night Sprint.

Eric Hilding dx35 at hilding.com
Fri Jul 15 13:35:55 EDT 2005

Lex, N4LF wrote:

 > Dont think there is a special module.  I use the same set up, but dont  use
 > %B (to prevent calling a dupe) prior to my call.  The rules
only  require one
 > qso separation, and that's been easy enough for me to track  "manually".

Last night I sent my first "NIQ" (Need Intervening QSO) to one caller, and
later screwed up by not watching the screen and called someone myself
without having an intervening Q.  Normally, it's not a major problem,
except that after each event one has to manually count up the details for
reporting because of those nasty Red "D" notations ;-(

It sure would be great if one of the WL module programming gurus could lend
a hand in this matter!!!

BTW, TNX to all of you WL CW folks who showed up for the first time last
night.  Condx were not the best, but lots of activity.

73...

Rick, K6VVA
NCCC Co-Founding Member and "NS" Advocate!!!
NS Rules at: http://www.nccc.cc/pdf/ns_rules.pdf