[WriteLog] Notebook vs. Desktop Computers for Contesting

Clive Whelan clive.whelan at btinternet.com
Fri Jul 15 19:41:20 EDT 2005

K6VVA wrote

<For those who also do CONTEST-Peditions, DX-Peditions & IOTA-Xpeditions,
hauling around a clunky desktop PC & external monitor would be a real
"female dog", IMHO :-)>

I have two female Westies, called Maggie and Millie, and they ask me to say
that they are the sweetest things, unlike the two legged variety referred to
in my earlier post! Their companion Harry supports this statement!

All three spend many a long hour on bean bags under the operating bench in
contests, with only the occasional trip downstairs for inputs and outputs!
Mind you, if you know the breed, you will understand why I  don't use SSB!

Woof woof!

73

Clive
GW3NJW