[WriteLog] More userport vs. XP problems

Carsten Steinhofel carsten.steinhoefel at web.de
Sat Jul 16 09:09:07 EDT 2005

Rick,

I use a T41p but no LPT1 (un)fortunately. The report you got from
the user is probably because of a different mode for the LPT port.
Do you have the ThinkPad Configuration program in the "Access IBM"
program group? That lets you define the Operating mode (ECP/EPP/
Bi-direction/Uni-direction) and the allocated resources as well.
It's probably worth experimenting with these settings.

Regards,

Carsten