[WriteLog] monkey wrench and plus sign question

David Ashworth fathom at dslextreme.com
Sat Jul 16 15:28:24 EDT 2005

Hi to all.  Has anyone run into the following and would they please explain
what it is?  Running a contest and entering a callsign, all of a sudden,
Writelog will display what looks to be a figure of a wrench followed by a +
sign.  Do an alt W to reenter the callsign and no matter what I do, here
comes that wrench symbol again.  I have seen this a couple of times but
can't figure out what is causing this.  Running the latest version of
Writelog, the MMTTY patch and MMTTY.  Thanks if anyone can shed some light
on this, Dave, NC6P.