[WriteLog] Interference found

Gary McConville wb4sq at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 21 21:22:58 EDT 2005

I had nothing but trouble with that plastic cased Lynksys router/hub.
I'm now trying out a metal cased Netgear 8 port hub with a new
switching 5V - 2.5A pwr supply ordered from the internet after a surge
took the old one out.  The hub is located 30ft away from the ham shack
which has all six sides screened in.  Even w/o the door closed a cell
phone is useless.  At HF its still good.  Haven't worked on the S4
spike which occurs every 61khz down the dial on HF.

Gary - WB4SQ