[WriteLog] Serial Numbers with networked PCs

George Johnson w1zt at comcast.net
Sun Jul 24 16:44:43 EDT 2005

The rerun of this thread makes me wonder if the contest sponsors:

1.  Are truly "living in a cave" and do not realize that some modern
practitioners, who want to use multiple everything to be more competitive,
are constantly aggravated by notion of a single sequential (no gap) serial
number to be sent and logged.

or are these same sponsors
2.  Surreptitiously putting roadblocks on the way of single op multi multi
configurations.

Hmmm...

Ed, will your TRS80 program run from cassette?
73, George .. W1ZT