[WriteLog] WriteLog Digest, Vol 31, Issue 28

GARY E BELCHER kh6gmp at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Jul 29 21:14:24 EDT 2005

too long a story to type
MRI shows nothing thats causing this problem
Neurosurgeon (or spine surgeon) nothing to do with anestheiogist.
Neither of the 3 would involve surgury.
Anesth guy could inject stuff or deaden nerve  or something  I dont
understand it all.

Nothing to do with anesthesia when you under surgury

listening 171in case you aint busy

I did get a letter from him to send in to Hawaiian air to say I shouldnt
travel and that I had been sent to  the hospital etc,    I think it
might work,  would be worth 400 bucks to me if it does