[WriteLog] Low Power on 20m and 30m

Warburton, John John.Warburton at bskyb.com
Thu Jun 2 03:08:54 EDT 2005

I have a problem that another couple of posters seem to have too, however I
am not sure what the solution is or if there is anything else that I should
check.

I have completed K2/100 #4891 and my power output on 20m and 30m is lower
than expected : 80 watts on 30m and 55 watts on 20m. Power output on all
other bands is as expected. The receiver sounds OK on all bands.

Any suggestions please?

Thanks

John, G4IRN.

Information in this email may be privileged, confidential and is intended
exclusively for the addressee. The views expressed may not be official
policy, but the personal views of the originator. If you have received it
in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete it from your
system. You should not reproduce, distribute, store, retransmit, use or
disclose its contents to anyone.     Please note we reserve the right to
monitor all e-mail communication through our internal and external
networks.