[WriteLog] Great Circle /Beam Heading Problem Solved

llindblom@juno.com llindblom at juno.com
Mon Jun 6 11:08:43 EDT 2005

In my case the window is the same size as before but now a drive to your house is more than 45 minutes;-)

-- "DJ3IW Goetz" <dj3iw at t-online.de> wrote:
Hi,
ensure that the beam headings window is large enough. Initially I had
all kinds of nonsense in a too small window that turned into the right
stuff once the window was sufficiently enlarged.

73 de Goetz
dj3iw at t-online.de