[WriteLog] IC7400(746PRO) polling

Marc Ressler marc.ressler at verizon.net
Thu Jun 9 09:08:14 EDT 2005

Jim,

 >Writelog - ICOM transceive OFF
 >CT - ICOM transceive ON

I should have been a little more complete in my note. There are some
programs that REQUIRE transceive on to function at all. Needless to say
this drives you nuts if you run multiple of these programs. I know a number
of the message "sniffing" programs useful for debugging the CAT interface
require it ON. A friend has told me N1MM does not. I use Logger32 and it
works fine with it off. Maybe others can add to this list so we can build a
matrix reply for the next time this comes up.

MarC, K3NCO
marc.ressler at verizon.net