[WriteLog] WL problems during AADX

Yo3ctk yo3ctk at alltrom.ro
Tue Jun 21 12:26:28 EDT 2005

I have some problems concerning the way WL resolve DXCC information from
callsigns. The report below applies to AADX contest and latest WL version on
two networked PCs running under W98.

1. E21EIC/8  WL consider it as E81 (???) Juan de Nova. Consequently it
assigns zero points and no multiplier to the QSO.
2. /QRP callsigns: WL does not resolve them at all. Moreover, when
introducing such callsigns in the log on one PC, both networked PCs start to
populate the log with the same QSO duplicated in an apparently endless loop.
If I shut down the machines and start over, after deleting the offending QSO
from one machine, it starts to replicate again on both PCs. The only
solution I've found is to delete the QSO from both logs. I have had two such
occurences during AADX. So now our log is three QSO and one multiplier down.

Help, please.

73 de Mike, YO3CTK
YR7M team