[WriteLog] Com 6 rig control

Mike Brown k9mi at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 4 05:27:36 EST 2005

Hi Nelson

To change bands, you use alt F1 to go down, alt F2 to go up a band. Or you
can just type in a frequency (14025) for an example, in the CALL window, hit
enter and it should go there.

Your other problem, is how it's supposed to work. Be sure and have the
"packet window"  (underWindows in the program screen) checked. And those are
the calls you click on to move to that frequency. Just woke up with my back
killing me and saw your email. Somebody let Nelson know if I told him wrong,
but I think I'm correct.

73, Mike K9MI