[WriteLog] CW & Messages etc

Gus Samuelson gussam at nl.rogers.com
Sun Mar 20 09:17:52 EST 2005

Acquired Writelog yesterday and have been trying to find my way through the new (for me ) windows based format ater 16 years of dos-based
contest logging it  looks  relatively user friendly , and quite a few of the key strokes are very similar to my previous software,  however  several
 of the features just do not want to function  as described in the help  menus
eg :  Cannot access the message ports or set up/change the CW keying speed, not sure if there is something there looking
straight at me or a glitch in  my download  BTW the CW Speed setup help file  comes up blank.   Gus VO1MP