[WriteLog] PC Shuts Down w/ Serial Cable Connected

Wolf, DL6JZ dl6jz at t-online.de
Wed Mar 23 02:54:24 EST 2005

Hi Bob,

did the sut downs happen when the FT-1000 MKV was connect to the
computer?

In this case the shut down is related to the WriteLog message that COM1
is not available. This message appears if any other software is using
this port. This software may be started automatically in the
background. I would advise you to disconnect the rig, start the
computer a look for all running tasks/programs.

73 + 55
Wolf, DL6JZ