[WriteLog] TS 940s and DX Doubler box. not keying the radio

BILL BROWN ukbrown at acsol.net
Wed Mar 23 09:36:35 EST 2005

I wanted to thank all who email me with suggestions and ideas. They were all
very, very helpful. The out come of it all is that we, those who helped
again thanks. Suspect the DXD box at this point or it might be but we dont
think so the cabling from Top Ten.
My DXD is a earlier model and we suspect some mods that are not in this box
might be the problem. All the other features with the DXD work perfectly so
I would think that its a good buy for the money for a plug and play for S02R
but what a lesson on buying early and starting late. The guys from Top Ten
have been top drawer on helping albeit a bit quick on the short answers but
being in health insurance sales I know how that customer service work can
make you that way and thats ok. I understand.
Again to Ray in CA Mucho thanks and too the other who help..thanks MUCHO.
Now to antenna work in cold wx for WPX..aint it fun....PTL God Bless,  K0UK
bill brown Go GMCC