[WriteLog] Bandmap changing rig mode question

Mark Shaum k9tr at dtnspeed.net
Thu Mar 24 21:04:28 EST 2005

Using 10.52F here with a 1000mp.  I have the ARcluster feeding the
Writelog packet terminal via the VE7CC software.

Using afsk, lsb is really rtty is selected.  Everything generally works
fine.  But when selecting spots as they appear in the bandmap, the rig
mode switches to what might be considered "generic" for the bandmap
location.  In most cases, selecting a 20 meter rtty spot switches the
rig to CW.

Is there a configuration option that will allow the rig to remain in LSB
(afsk rtty) when selecting spots?

I expect to switch to fsk shortly, but likely the same question will
apply.

>From what I have read in the archives, this may have to do with how the
contest modules are set up?  It would be nice to use the General DXCC
module for all-mode use, if I can figure out how to tell it to keep the
rig in LSB mode when operating rtty.

Mark K9TR