[WriteLog] BARTG Module Problem/PTT Drops

NB1B NB1B at comcast.net
Sun Mar 27 08:04:48 EST 2005

When operating in the recent BARTG contest, I came up with a consistent
problem.  I'm trying to determine if its my setup, my hardware
configuration, WL, or the module.

I use the "+" to log the QSO and send the "%C TU" message.  If I entered the
time using a mouse click, everything worked fine; if I entered the time
manually, the "+" key would send the message until after the %C, then it
would hand and just keep diddling.  It wasn't just once or twice, it was
every time.

Has anyone else had this problem, or is it my setup?  It also didn't make a
difference where in the message I put the %C- everything got sent up to the
completion of the %C, then the program hung.

I'm using XP Pro SP2 on an 800MHz Athlon computer, MMTTY plug-in and FSK.
Radio control to a 1000MP is on Com1.

Dennis NB1B