[WriteLog] INI Question

Stan Staten stan.staten at verizon.net
Wed Mar 30 17:10:37 EST 2005

Does anyone know where in the WL.INI file the RTTYRITE decoder window
positions are recorded?  I just changed to a new monitor which will not
run quite as high of resolution as the old one and apparently that
window has wondered off the screen such that I cnnot drag it to where I
want it.  I could just erase the ini file, but there are so many things
that have been changed over the last few months getting Wl to where I
have it now, I really don't want to \have to figure them all out again.

73 Stan, N3HS