[WriteLog] Bandmap Queries

Warburton, John John.Warburton at bskyb.com
Wed May 18 03:01:34 EDT 2005

All

I am a CW op and like to use the AutoFillFromBandmap (currently set to 400)
and AutoClearOnTuneMinHz (currently set to 100) parameters in the .ini file
so that as I tune the band I can see the the callsign of the station that
was last known to be on that frequency in the entry field. Great, works fine
for S&P.

When I am on a RUN, the stations I work on my CQ frequency populate the
bandmap (I believe this is automatic), however their call-signs will
continue to populate the entry field during subsequent QSOs as I tune round
trying to pick out new stations calling me. This is a real nuisance - is
there a way round it? It strikes me that there should be no reason to
populate the bandmap with stations I am working on my frequency (i.e. during
my CQ's).

Thanks
John, G4IRN.

Information in this email may be privileged, confidential and is intended
exclusively for the addressee. The views expressed may not be official
policy, but the personal views of the originator. If you have received it
in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete it from your
system. You should not reproduce, distribute, store, retransmit, use or
disclose its contents to anyone.     Please note we reserve the right to
monitor all e-mail communication through our internal and external
networks.