[WriteLog] Exchange Format Prompt Length

Dave W7DPW w7dpw at comcast.net
Wed May 18 21:09:56 EDT 2005

I trying to create a custom template for the Exchange Prompt.  How is
the Length set for each filed ?  I appears that they default to some
length, but I can't  discover just when to set it if I want it a
different length.

I have tried looking at 'Editing QSO Exchange Fields'  and 'Contest
Exchange Field'.  Nothing about the length except that the 'Call'
field had a length of 13.

Also, there are captions to these Exchange fields and when pressed,
they send out a message. Where is this message derived, changed or
modified, or deleted  ?

Thanks to all

Dave W7DPW