[WriteLog] How to update master data files???

Phil Krichbaum pfkski at vail.net
Sun May 22 09:04:33 EDT 2005

	Not being very handy with downloading files, replacing old ones etc, how
the heck to I download the latest Super Check Partial files from K5ZD. I've
got the web site with the latest files. I can't find any help in the WL help
for the how to do it.
	When I download the new version, does it replace the previous master.dta? I
need step by step directions. Sorry, I havn't worked with computers in my
job like many of you have for the last 20 years. When I search files for
master.dta I come up with a master.dta for a bunch of old versions of CT and
see one under C:\ham\programs  that is probably for WL but don't know that
for sure.
	73 Phil N0KE