[WriteLog] Rttyrite & mmtty

Lloyd S. Smith nx4w at cox.net
Wed May 25 17:58:14 EDT 2005

I appreciate the responses to my problem of rttyrite crashing when mmtty starts up, but let me assure everyone that this is not a basic mistake on my part.  I have probably installed over 1000 programs in my lifetime in computers and I know just about every angle there is for finding problems.  What I cannot fix is a bug in the program. Both Rttyrite and MMTTY start up, but only MMTTY keeps running and of course that doesn't help too much when there is no program to print what's coming in.

I also have Hamscope & Mixw and they both have no problem running MMTTY.

Thanks, Lloyd
NX4W