[WriteLog] Rttyrite window closes when starting MMTTY

Lloyd S. Smith nx4w at cox.net
Thu May 26 09:19:56 EDT 2005

I am posting this message again to make sure I am explaining it correctly.  A few words have been changed.
I have the newest version of Writelog, 10.54c and MMTTY engine 165B and I cannot get them to work. When I select the MMTTY mode, the MMTTY window  starts to open and Rttyrite closes with the Microsoft error message box apologizing for the fact that rttyrite has to close.    I close that window and MMTTY continues to load and run, but of course I cannot see what's coming in because there is no Rttyrite running.  I have tried everything I can think of including uninstalling everything and reinstalling everything three times.  Has anyone else had this problem?  I have also started with a fresh writelog.ini file and I even deleted the rttyrite entry so that it would be rewritten, to no avail.

Guess what?  I just tried to install everything on my new laptop and the exact same thing happens.  So there is either a bug in the newest version of MMTTY or RTTYRITE  Someone was saying that version 1.62 of MMTTY is a very good and stable version.  Does anyone know where I can get that version of the engine?  I would also be interested in knowing if anyone out there has the same versions of these two programs up and running with the Windows XP Home OS

Thanks, Lloyd
NX4W